The Sisters of Mercy Services Corporation exists to assist the Sisters
of Mercy of the Americas South Central Community in the healing ministry
of Jesus. The mission of
the Sisters of Mercy is to continue the founding vision of Catherine McAuley
to serve the
needs of people who are poor, sick and uneducated, and to do so in a community
We at the Sisters of Mercy Services Corporation are a family of organizations
dedicated to the service of our community:
Give the gift of MERCY by clicking on the secure Donate Now button below; mail your check payable to Catherine McAuley MERCY Foundation (“CMMF”) to P.O. Box 16367, Asheville, NC 28816; or dial 828.281.2598.
Ways to help:
- Purchase a $100 engraved brick in the MERCY Garden
- Make a gift in Honor or in Memory of Someone Special
- Help send Medical Teams and Supplies to Haiti or the Philippines
- Support the Frances Warde Family Health Compassionate Care Fund
- Sponsor/Ride in the Bike for Life
- Sponsor/Play in the Fall MERCY Golf Classic
- Include McAuley Mercy Foundation in your will or United Way designation
We thank you for your support!
Are you interested in a career at Sisters of Mercy Services Corporation?
You can find a list of job vacancies at Urgent Care here.
Sisters of Mercy Services Corporation
News | About Us | Mission and Values | Community Benefit | Annual Reports | Contact Us | Home